consultative solution selling
Tailored to your specific needs
Despite the economic upturn, most organisations are selling into markets that continue to tighten spending and make buying decisions based on bottom line impact.
To win new business at reasonable margins in this environment, your sales teams need to take a proactive, consultative approach to shaping and developing their clients’ needs before tailoring and personalising solutions that create unique added value. They need to maximise the opportunity to up-sell and cross-sell that exists in every call, every meeting and every business relationship.
Whether you are responsible for telesales, account management or business development teams, Sterling Chase can design a consultative sales development programme that is tailored to your specific environment and will deliver a sustainable, long-term performance improvement.
Our sales development programmes are designed to enable teams to:
- Use best-practice consultative sales techniques in every customer transaction.
- Systematically and confidently lead value-based sales conversations.
- Get decision makers to commit to taking multiple opportunities forward.
- Handle and use decision maker objections to accelerate the sales process.
- Up-sell and cross-sell in every transaction and every relationship.
- Consistently hit sales targets for customer retention and new business.
By providing a blend of face-to-face and virtual sales training, coaching and consulting interventions for sales teams and sales leadership teams, Sterling Chase guarantees a ground-breaking return on investment for its clients.
For a free consultation, call us on +44 (0) 845 371 3099 or fill out the form below and
one of our senior practitioners will contact you for a free consultation.